Development of Measurement Tools
Technical and scientific corrections and arrangements are provided during the development of measurement tools such as questionnaire, achievement test and attitude scale.
Proposal for Scientific Research Projects
The proposal for your scientific research projects is prepared.
Data Entries and Codes
With the measuring tools, data entries of collected data are made. The researchers are directed to how to make the data entries or to encode the data.
Validity and Reliability Analyzes of the Measurement Tool
The validity and reliability analyzes of pilot-applied measuring instruments are made. The findings of the analysis results are interpreted according to scientific criteria.
Statistical Data Analysis and Interpretation of Results
Statistical methods are decided according to the researchers’ aims. Data are analyzed, tabulated and parametric or non-parametric tests are used to provide guidance in statistical interpretation.
* Frequently Used Statistical Data Analysis
• Descriptive Statistics (Mean, Average, Quadrature, Ratio, Peak … etc.)
• t-tests for dependent and independent samples
• Chi square analysis
• Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
• Correlation and Linear Regression Analysis
• Logistic Regression Analysis
• Reliability and Substance Analysis
• Explanatory Factor Analysis (AFA)
• Confirmatory Factor Analysis (DFA)
• Structural Equation Model (YEM)
• Hierarchical Linear / Linear Modeling (HLM)
• Clustering Analysis
• Discriminant Analysis
• Canonical Correlation
• Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA)
• Frequency, percentage tables
• Column, Bar, Pastry, and Column Charts
• Covariance Analysis (ANCOVA, MANCOVA)
• Mann-Whitney U Test, Wilcoxon, Kruskal Walls
• Mc Nemar Tests, Kappa Cohesion Analysis